Badr AL Samaa Hospital,Al Khoud started in 2007.The system is manned by a team of renowned specialists and medical personnel whom are supported by a group of experienced nursing, paramedical and other skilled supporting staff offering all round health care to suit all individual needs. The advanced technological know how and equipment combined with expertise ensures the best in diagnostic, curative as well as preventive aspects of healthcare. As a result of years long hard work Badr Al Samaa‘s presence is felt all over GCC countries through Al Hilal Hospital in the Kingdom of Bahrain and Badr Al Samaa Medical Centre in Dubai and Qatar.
Badr Al Samaa Hospital, Al Khoud is well equipped and has super specialties such as Cardiology, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Neonatology and Specialties like Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Paediatrics, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Dental Surgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Pathology and Physiotherapy. The Ministry of Health for its adherence to the new healthcare standards and regulations for its Maternity centre approve the hospital. State -of -the -art-operation theatre complex, Imaging equipment, Endoscopy, other novelties like ICCU, MRI Scan, C.T Scan, Mammograms, Bone Densitometer and 3D Echocardiography.
Our center is open 24 hours for emergency service with mobile intensive care ambulance facility and supported with the round the clock laboratory with highest level of quality control conforming to global standards lead by a pathologist, well stocked pharmacy manned by experienced pharmacists offering, medicines and specially trained to take care of patient needs and answer your queries. We offer medical service to the corporates in the most economical manner without compromising on our professional integrity. We also cater all major insurance companies.
At Badr Al Samaa Hospital, we are committed to provide you and your family with the most appropriate healthcare, understanding and respecting of your individual needs and rights. The following is a summary of your rights and responsibilities to help us give you the best care while you or your family are in the hospital.
You are RESPONSIBLE for:
- Treating all staff with courtesy and respect
- Being considerate of other patients by observing their rights to privacy
- Being respectful of personal and hospital property and that of other patients and visitors
- Observing the no smoking rule of the hospital
- Observing the no photography rule of the hospital wherever applicable.
- Observing mobile phone prohibition notices
- Observing patient visiting hours and visitor restrictions set by the hospital.
- Providing Badr Al Samaa health care professionals with complete and accurate information about your current and past medical history
- Following the treatment plan recommended by your health care professionals, and informing your care giver if there is/may be a difficulty in following their instructions
- Taking all prescribed medication, as directed by Badr Al Samaa Hospital health care providers
- Keeping your appointment and rescheduling them in case of inability to attend
- Make sure that you understand diagnostic or therapeutic procedure, and the associated risks/benefits before signing informed consent
- Accepting responsibility for any deterioration in your health which is attributable to refusal or discontinuation or failing to comply with lifestyle changes / treatment advised by Badr Al Samaa Hospital professionals
- Informing Badr Al Samaa Hospital staff immediately, if you believe that your rights have been violated.
CARE: You have the RIGHT to:
- Have dignified, compassionate, culturaly sensitive and respectful care at all times in a clean, safe, and friendly environment.
- Discuss the care and services that are being provided to you, and participate in decision making.
- Receive optimal pain Management.
- Be provided with a copy of your discharge summary orders to facilitate follow-up.
- Refuse or discontinue treatment, and to be informed of the possible consequences of such.
INFORMATION: You have the RIGHT to:
- Know the hospital’s mission, vision and core values
- Know which health care professionals are primarily responsible for your care
- Be kept fully informed of your diagnosis, treatment plan, possible significant complications or side effects
- Be informed of the benefits, risk and techniques of all treatments, including procedures
- Be informed of the expected cost of any recommended treatment
- Know an alternative source of care and service when the hospital cannot provide a particular type of care or service
- Have all information provided to you in a manner that you can understand
- Register your complaint, please contact the Customer Care staff or use the Feedback Form provided in the suggestion box. Response will be initiated at the earlist .
SAFETY AND SECURITY: You have the RIGHT to:
- Be protected from physical, verbal or psychological abuse
- Expect reasonable level of protection of your possession from theft of loss
- Request copy of your medical records (in accordance with Hospital Policy and/or the Omani Law).
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY: You have the RIGHT to:
- Maintain privacy during examination, procedures and treatment.
- Be assured of confidentiality and appropriate data protection
- Expect that your health record and all types of communications about your care will be regarded as confidential, where applicable
|Group Medical Director||Dr. Benny Panakkal|
|General Manager||Dr. Justine Augustine|
|Chief Marketing Officer||Mr. K.O. Devassy|
|Group Finance Manager||Mr. Alwin George|
|Manager Personal||Mr. Saleh|
|Mr. Prasanth ( Ruwi)||Mr. Sunny Chacko (Al Khuwair)|
|Mr. Manoj Kumar (Sohar)||Mr Shine Mohanan (Al Khoud)|
|Mr. Azeez (Salalah)||Mr. Praveen (Barka)|
|Mr. Manoj M S (Sur)||Mr Ilango (Nizwa )|
|Mr Aneesh Mohan (Falaj Al Qabail)|
Our mission is to continually improve the health of the communities by discovering and delivering compassionate and quality healthcare services through a team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals.
Our vision is to be the largest healthcare service provider in the region by catering to the needy at the most affordable rates.
Badr Al Samaa has achieved a significant milestone by completing more than a decade of service in the healthcare sector in the Sultanate. We wish to express our sincere gratitude to the citizens and various expatriate communities of this country for their trust and confidence in us. We are grateful to the almighty and His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said, the great visionary leader for his modern reforms and ideas that enabled the private healthcare institutions to establish foot prints in the country.
The activities of Badr Al Samaa, since its inception, and specifically its pursuit of service in the noble tradition of medicine, and its desire to help people in the spirit of co-operation and friendship, have indeed borne fruit in a manner that is pleasing to us.
It is fitting and proper to bear in mind the noble principle of our organization “more than healthcare … humane care”, as set forth in the preamble to its functioning. The purpose of our organization is, in essence, the delivery of the highest attainable standard of services affordable to every human being without distinction of race, religion and political belief, economic or social position.